Push the Limits of Performance
What environmental forces does your wire or cable endure?
Wire and cable jackets or cable sheathings made with our thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) provide the toughness, flexibility at lower temperatures, flame retardancy (non-halogenated) and abrasion resistance needed to extend the durability and service life of cables - whether they're stored outdoors, reeled and unreeled in extreme climates, twisted over rocky terrain, pulled through desert sands or arctic ice, or submerged in water.
- Power/Energy: building/construction, mining, coiled/spiral cables, electric vehicle (EV) chargers, alternative energy
- Telecommunication: telephone/data, military, fiber optics
- Geophysical: land/marine, ocean bottom/off-shore, umbilical
- Automotive: anti-lock braking systems-ABS harnesses sensor battery
- Oil & Gas: multi-layer, single layer, MUX, downhole and seismic cable
- Industrial: robot, chain, signal
- Mass Transit: train/boat/airplane and subway/airport/public buildings
- Miscellaneous: spiral/retractable, video/audio
Read our latest release here: Lubrizol Launches Unique ESTANE® ZHF TPU grade for Non-halogenated Flame Retardant Cables