The medical community uses Lubrizol Life Science Health’s (LLS Health) medical-grade silicone sheets in a variety of clinical applications including, reconstructive, cardiac, bariatric, dermal, and advance wound care. Biocompatible and breathable, silicone sheeting is ideal for sealing, bonding, and creating barriers of elastomeric components.
Custom Silicone Sheeting Capabilities
LLS Health will meet your exact specifications, manufacturing specialized medical silicone sheets and films in any configuration. We can handle various material formulations, durometers, thicknesses and surface textures — whether you need reinforced or non-reinforced sheets using vulcanized or un-vulcanized silicone.
Tight Tolerance Manufacturing Process
Our superior quality standards specialized enable us to produce film and sheeting as thin as 0.0005" (0.0127mm). With our ISO 13485-certified manufacturing platform, we ensure strict adherence to your requirements, providing verification, validation and certification as needed.
Expertise in Meeting Exact Specifications
- Consistently maintain calendered sheeting thickness from 0.005"–0.125" (0.127mm–3.175mm)
- Knife coating of micro/thin films down to 0.0005" (0.0127mm)
- Laminates, either vulcanized or un-vulcanized
- Mesh and Reinforcements
- Substrates and base sheets
- Variety of durometers, 5-80 Shore A
- Gel sheeting
- Multiple color options
- Sheets or continuous rolls
- Precision laser / die cut components