Designed to improve the performance of specialty parts used in consumer and industrial applications
Estane® VSN 9000 is a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) specifically designed to improve the performance of high-end specialty parts. Estane® VSN 9000 delivers unique and highly desirable properties that benefit designers, molders and end users.
- High modulus
- Light weight (more than 50% lower than metal)
- Superior toughness, durability and dimensional stability
- Elastic memory after bending
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Resistance to sunscreen, creams, IPA and household chemicals
- Lower energy use during molding
- Self-healing capabilities
- Suitable for color compounding
- Suitable for common secondary operations like buffing, tumbling and painting
- BPA (bisphenol A) free
To see if Estane VSN 9000 is right for your application, to receive a Technical Data Sheet or Processing Guidelines, or for further information, please contact VSN9000@lubrizol.com.