Protecting electronics in every way possible
Lubrizol Engineered Polymers, the pioneers of static control, is focused on providing the widest variety of permanent static control polymer choices for electronic applications. Whether your process involves thermoforming, injection molding or extruding, or the applications range from disk drives to semiconductor manufacturing to clean rooms – Lubrizol can deliver the right polymer for the job.
Permanent static control polymers are the way to eliminate damage by static electricity. Our Polymers ensure that products or packaging will dissipate charge before any damage occurs in a sensitive electronics environment.
- Permanence - Can be reused or recycled without loss of ESD protection.
- Cleanliness - Non-corroding, non-contaminating, non-off-gassing.
- Consistency - Polymer alloy technology eliminates variability caused by insufficient filler loading or uneven anti-stat coating or different humidity levels.
- Broad product line - Products are available as either sheet or compound. Fillers include IDP alloys, carbon fiber, and carbon black. Host polymers include: polypropylene, polycarbonate, acrylic, ABS, PETG, TPU and others.
- Flexibility - materials are available to meet any criteria by utilizing either carbon fillers of inherently dissipative polymer alloys for thermoforming, injection molding, or extrusion processes.
Lubrizol Product Solutions