Enhanced flexibility, improved adhesion and low to high melting points (50-150°C)
Adhesives are at work every day in almost everything we interact with. From automotive and furnishing applications to textile bonding and novel methods for footwear and apparel construction, and a host of other applications, Lubrizol provides the highest quality thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) solutions available. Our broad product offering uniquely positions Lubrizol to satisfy your needs across a wide range of melting temperatures and crystallization speeds.
Our dedicated focus to understanding emerging needs in this dynamic market, matched by our commitment to continuous innovation, results in products that advance performance to levels once believed impossible.
- High-adhesion, plasticizer-free, soft PearlbondTM 300 series for bonding of any substrates in the textile market, even difficult ones. The outstanding elasticity of the new soft TPU series gives a freedom of movement, as well as comfort and soft touch.
- New fast and high-heat resistant PearlbondTM 700 series offers high-performing solutions for fast setting bonding with good mechanical properties at low temperatures.
- Pearlbond® ECO TPU for reactive hot melt (RHM or HMPUR) offers high renewable material content and high thermoplasticity, and can be added to reactive hot melt formulations to improve crystallization speed.
For more information on PearlbondTM 300 and 700 product series, please contact your local sales representative.
- Automotive interior trim, filter, assembly foam-fabric bonding, plastic-to-metal bonding
- Furniture wood-PVC lamination, woodworking, edge banding
- Footwear sole bonding and shoe stiffeners
- Tie coats for coated fabrics
- Book binding
- DIY adhesives
- Seam tapes for apparel
- Motives & label adhesives
Lubrizol Product Solutions for Adhesives
*Bio-based content as certified in accordance with ASTMD D-6866