Carbopol® Aqua SF-1 OS Polymer
Carbopol® Aqua SF-1 OS polymer is a new alkali-swellable emulsion polymer grade targeting skin care, sun care and color cosmetic applications containing pigments. This rheology modifier offers excellent emulsion stability, high pigment compatibility and good electrolyte tolerance in challenging formulations.
Key Benefits of Carbopol® Aqua SF-1 OS Polymer:
- Meets today’s formulating trends by offering excellent rheology and suspension in sophisticated Oil-in-Water skin care, sun care or color cosmetic systems containing high levels of coated and uncoated pigments (TiO2, iron oxide) or particles
- Enhances TiO2 pigment distribution in emulsion, resulting in pleasant aesthetics and high coverage efficiency
- Offers a pleasant sensorial experience with its soft sensory, encouraging repeat use and leading to increased consumer brand loyalty
- Potentially improves sustainability profile due to its easy-to-use liquid form enabling cold process
- Compliant with China and Japan regulatory requirements, enabling the formulation of global chassis
Easy-to-use and cost-effective, Carbopol® Aqua SF-1 OS polymer is capable of giving formulators the ability to offer emulsion stability and desired aesthetic properties in systems containing pigments and electrolytes at levels required to deliver efficacy from the product to the consumer.