Glucamate™ SSE-20 Emulsifier
PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate
Glucamate™ SSE-20 and Glucate™ SS emulsifiers are unique, vegetable-derived, nonionic emulsifiers that work well together or individually.
Glucate SS emulsifier has water-in-oil (w/o) emulsifying activity, and Glucamate SSE-20 emulsifier is an oil-in-water (o/w) emulsifier.
Used together, they form a complementary pair offering safety and performance advantages over more conventional emulsifiers.
With extremely low eye irritation scores; these ingredients are perfect for creams, lotions and make-ups used near the eye. The pair contributes significantly to emulsion viscosity, lowering the formulator's dependence on other viscosity enhancers. Even more importantly, they can rebuild viscosity lost in mixing, pumping and filling operations.
Key Benefits of Glucamate SSE-20 Emulsifier:
- When used with Glucate SS emulsifier, it provides long-term shelf life and viscosity stability
- Primary oil-in-water emulsifier
- Retards viscosity breakdown
- Forms white, elegant emulsions
- Cleanser, stabilizer for pigment dispersions in make-up
- Moisturizing lotions
- Liquid make-ups
- Make-up removers
- Soap bars
- Emollient body sprays