Lubrizol provides Carbopol® polymers and Noverite™ functional polymers that can be used to formulate high performance cleaning systems. The shear-thinning rheology properties provided by our rheology modifiers provide good product delivery with increased vertical cling. The vertical cling improves product functional performance by increasing contact on the surface and also eliminating dripping on vertical surfaces. Carbopol polymers provide good functional performance in high alkaline systems making these polymers effective in stabilizing bleach containing systems used as sanitizing agents.
• Carbopol polymers and Novethix™ L-10 polymer
- Provide the correct flow for a broad range of product forms from gels and pastes to non-aerosol pump spray
- Provide shear-thinning rheology which provides excellent vertical cling increasing surface contact time and enhancing cleaning efficiency
- Have good surfactant compatibility providing stabilization in surface cleaning systems.
• Carbopol polymers provide suspension of insoluble ingredients in surfactant cleaning products
• Noverite polymers enhance cleaning performance and provide chelation properties to enhance cleaning efficiency of the formulations
LA = Formulated for Latin American Market