Lubrizol provides rheology modifiers and functional polymers that can be used to formulate high clarity high efficiency fabric care systems.
Carbopol® polymers and Novethix™ L-10 polymer can be used to provide formulations with flow designed to meet the performance requirements of applications from laundry gels and pastes to non-aerosol pump spray liquids. The shear thinning rheology these rheology modifiers provide increase the product contact time enhancing the cleaning efficiency of the product on fabric. Carbopol polymers have good surfactant compatibility and will provide suspension and stabilization of insoluble ingredients.
Novethix L-10 polymer is efficient in liquid laundry systems providing high clarity and high cleaning performance. In laundry pretreatment systems, this polymer can provide unique stain removal enhancement performance.
Noverite™ functional polymers are used as sodium tripolyphosphate (STPP) replacements in laundry detergents. These polymers provide detergent builder functionality in laundry powder systems.
- Rheology modifiers provide good shear thinning rheology with excellent stabilization.
- The flow obtained reduces splashing of the detergent while maintaining good pourability and yielding a viscosity that provides consumer valued product aesthetics.
- Novethix L-10 polymer provides excellent efficiency and clarity in liquid laundry detergent with good cleaning performance.
- Noverite polymers provide builder functionality in powdered laundry detergents and can serve as a replacement for phosphates.
- These polymers can provide builder functionality in laundry detergent systems.