RheoRanger™ hydrocolloids are natural products derived from wild plants. They allow for low viscosity mix versus a comparable hydrocolloid package. They comply well to the industrial ice cream process and to an overrun of up to 130%.
RheoRanger hydrocolloids provide:
- A unique mouth-feeling (firmness; cold in mouth)
- A broader range of adhesivity
- A favorable melting profile
- A better cost-in-use
RheoRanger hydrocolloids as a blend in ice cream
RheoRanger hydrocolloids blend provides enhanced texture control and improved mouth-feel of ice cream and a better appearance of the final product.
The process benefits are:
- Facilitated air incorporation
- Control of ice crystal growth
- Overrun stabilization
Benefits for the final product are:
- Improvement of the melting resistance
- Smooth body and texture
- Better spoonability