CPVC Products for Homeowners
With all you do and have to keep track of, you shouldn’t have to worry if you will have a reliable supply of quality drinking water flowing, if your fire sprinkler system will work when needed or if your vinyl siding is going to fade or warp.
That’s why all of our residential piping systems and cladding materials from Lubrizol are manufactured to meet the highest quality standards, are in compliance with most local building codes and have passed the most stringent testing. Our plumbing and fire sprinkler systems have been successfully installed in millions of homes across the globe.
What does that mean to you as a homeowner?
- A proven, high-quality system for hot and cold water. Ideal for drinking, bathing, cleaning and life safety
- Quality drinking water that is not subject to piping corrosion issues such as copper or lead found in traditional piping systems
- No concerns regarding premature system failure due to corroded pipe or pinhole leaks
- Maximum water pressure throughout the life of the system
- Quieter operation with no annoying water hammer or banging pipes
- A, dependable life safety system
- Curb appeal from your exterior cladding with no concerns of fading or warping (even with dark-colors)
As a global leader in engineered polymers, we stand behind our products—not only with an industry-leading quality assurance and technical support, but also with comprehensive education and technical support for the builders and contractors who install our products.